Looking for a relationship tune-up?
Counselling can help couples to understand the complex dynamics in their relationship, as well as provide tools to make change and increase your effectiveness as a team.
I work predominantly with couples in their 20s/30s/40s who are dealing with issues around cohabitation, work/life balance, task division, finances, infidelity, personality differences, and contemplating or adjusting to parenthood. Through counselling, couples can:
- Learn research-based strategies for building a successful relationship
- Learn communication skills
- Break out of unhealthy cycles and create new ones
- Rebuild after an affair or betrayal
- Enhance fondness and admiration for each other
- Get on the same page with goals, priorities, and expectations